Another way to search in Pinterest?
This is quick crash course and will save you time.
I would like to share a technique that I use. I use this a lot at work and home when I am searching for solutions on the web. This is what I do when I am pinning on Pinterest.
Here is example: let’s say you just pinned your favorite item. ok I pinned a bracelet to one of my boards.
- As soon as you click on the Pin it button
- Right after that a dialog box – showing you that you successfully pinned
- comes up.
- at this very point is where I like to put my mouse cursor over the photo
- Right click on the photo (see illustration below)
- Menu comes up – you’ll want to select “Open Link in New Tab”
- Then you will Left click on it.
- The purpose for this is so when you are finished searching on the page, later you can go to any of the windows you have opened up in New Tab and go thru them the same way you did with the previous page.
- Please note I only do this if the artist site is intriguing
- This can be done continuously so that you can have many windows ready to view when you are finished looking at the the board you are on.
- I find this both helpful and a time saver as well. As you don’t have to go back thru the item to find them again.
- If you find that you like at least 3/4 of their page, it is good idea to just follow them -Instead of having to pin everything to your board.
- At least that is my take on this.
- Please Note this does not work if you do it on the actual picture as it will only open the picture in new window and the picture will be enlarged.
If you have questions don’t hesitate to ask me if you don’t understand, hope this is helpful. I love this and use it all the time.
ttyl Mary O.