Are you stressed, does things tick you off easier than they use to?
Here are some suggestions that have helped me:
- Keep a journal – I write in my journal every night before going to sleep, I write all my comings and goings. Today I felt like rereading some of my stuff and found some things amusing. While others bring back happier days.
- Take time to hug someone, older people need it and so do the young. You get hugged and they get hug. Many years ago I read you needed 16 hugs a day. I am way behind on that one.
- Read a Chapter a day – reading your scriptures really helps!
- Listen to different beat – I find the radio and TV – music or sound effects can really get you round up.
- Call or visit a friend – its amazing someone else’s troubles makes you feel better about your own situation
- Refrain from chocolate, coffee, pop and sweets they seem to magnify your stress
- Prayer seems to help you see the light in others and your load will be lighter.