What is your favorite color of hair? You can name your hair color or a color that you just like. I don’t think I have favorite. I like really dark black hair on some folks and other times I like the gray tones that people get when they are starting to loose their natural color. I also like brown hair and certain blonde colors too. They say blondes have more fun.
List at least 5 things that you are good at.
- I am mechanically inclined, so I am good at using hammer, drill, electric sander,
- I’m good at framing pictures such a putting a frame together, cutting mats, glass and closing up a frame.
- I have good eye for color.
- I am good at listening and I remember what they tell me.
- I can keep a secret
- I’m good at teaching others how to run a computer, use family search, ancestry etc.
- I am good at genealogical research.
- I am good at teaching myself to sew, or cook new recipe.
- I can canned food, I have even canned cakes in jar before.
- I ‘m good at being organized.
What is your favorite animal or type of animal? (pets, dolphins, stuffed, wild cats, etc). I basically just a cat or dog lover. We had cats and dogs when i was growing up. I think one year I had toad and some gold fish, but they weren’t very personable. We have had many cats, but now we don’t have any pets at home. I was tired of being the only one to clean out the cat box. So elected not to have one anymore. My hubby is allergic to cats.
What did you appreciate or what made you smile this past week? I decided to paint a bookcase. I had stripped it kind of but not all the way. Any how I’ve been in love with blue lately. So decided to paint it a dark blue. Saw desk in an interior book and just kind of kept it in the back of my mind. I will have to take picture of what I am talking about and upload it later. There are flowers at the top of book case, instead of painting them I am allowing the wood to show thru. It reminds me of leather tooling, which I have done in the past too.